We Couldn't Do This Without You.
Every Thursday evening from June to October, Queen Anne Farmers Market becomes the “Town Square” for our neighborhood; we’re the biggest event on Queen Anne.
With even more farm and food vendors for 2018 plus plans for increased visitors, QAFM has grown into an important resource and marketing opportunity for our neighborhood businesses to connect with the greater Queen Anne community. As the only independent and community-run farmers market in the city, we owe a debt of gratitude to our sponsors who play an essential role in helping us thrive and grow. Please join us again or for the first time in 2018 – it’s good for your business and good for Queen Anne. Let’s build community together!
QAFM By The Numbers
- 19 Thursday evenings from 3:00 to 7:30pm, June 7 – October 11, 2018
- 5,000 to 7,000 individual and family visitors per market – over 110,000 impressions for your business identity over the market season
- 50+ local food and farm vendors
- Named “Best Farmers Market in Seattle” by Seattle Weekly
- Over 2500 volunteer hours per market season
- Booth space donated every week to Queen Anne and Seattle nonprofits
- 5,479 pounds of produce donated to neighborhood food banks and soup kitchens per market season
- $3,000 spent on local produce by kids as part of our nutrition education program
We Make It Easy
Donate By Credit Card Through Paypal
If you would like to use PayPal or a credit card to pay for a sponsorship or donation, please click below. We also accept checks. Please make payable to Queen Anne Farmers Market.
All donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
(Tax ID: 20-7357004)