We Couldn't Do This Without You.
Every Thursday evening from June to October, Queen Anne Farmers Market becomes the “Town Square” for our neighborhood, with attendance ranging from 5,000-7,000 visitors per market. We’re the biggest event on Queen Anne.
QAFM has grown into an important resource and marketing opportunity for our neighborhood businesses to connect with the greater Queen Anne community. As the only independent and community-run farmers market in the city, we owe a debt of gratitude to our sponsors who play an essential role in helping us thrive and grow. Please join us again or for the first time in 2018 – it’s good for your business and good for Queen Anne. Let’s build community together!
Take a look at our 2018 Sponsorship Packet.
QAFM By The Numbers
- 20 Thursday evenings from 3:00 to 7:00pm, June 1 – October 12, 2017
- 5,000 to 7,000 individual and family visitors per market – over 110,000 impressions for your business identity over the market season
- 50+ local food and farm vendors
- Named “Best Farmers Market in Seattle” by Seattle Weekly
- Over 2,500 community hours donated per market season
- Booth space donated every week to Queen Anne and Seattle nonprofits
- 5,479 pounds of produce donated to neighborhood food banks and soup kitchens per market season
- $3,000 spent by kids on local produce
We Make It Easy
Donate By Credit Card Through Paypal
If you would like to use PayPal or a credit card to pay for a sponsorship or donation, please click below. We also accept checks. Please make payable to Queen Anne Farmers Market.
All donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
(Tax ID: 20-7357004)
Our Sponsors Have Quite the Impact...
Our 2017 Impact Statement is just that: a statement to the amazing work that our partners and community had on Queen Anne. 2017 was our best season yet, and we know 2018 will be even better! Join us in the fun. Email Brittany Ryan, Market Director, for more information.