become a market sponsor
Support Seattle’s Town Square!
Every Thursday evening from June to October, the Queen Anne Farmers Market becomes the “Town Square” for our neighborhood. The Market season encompasses 20 market evenings, June 4 to October 15, 2015, with attendance averaging 3-5,000 individuals and families per market. We’re the biggest event on Queen Anne all year long!
With even more farm and food vendors for 2015 plus plans for increased visitors, QAFM has grown into an important resource and marketing opportunity for our neighborhood businesses to connect with the greater Queen Anne community. As the only independent and community-run nonprofit farmers market in the city, we owe a debt of gratitude to our sponsors who play an essential role in helping us thrive and grow. Please join us again or for the first time in 2015 – it’s good for your business and good for Queen Anne. Let’s build community together!
QAFM By the Numbers
- Thursday evenings from 3-7pm, June 4 – October 15, 2015, 20 markets
- 3-5000 individual and family visitors per market – over 60,000 impressions for your business identity over the market season
- 50 local food and farm vendors
- Named “Best Farmers Market in Seattle” by Seattle Weekly
- 65 community volunteers donate over 800 volunteer hours per market season
- Booth space donated every week to Queen Anne and Seattle non-profits
- 6,200 pounds of produce donated to neighborhood food banks and soup kitchens per market season
Please contact email@example.com for additional information abut sponsoring or the 2015 season.
Use PayPal or Credit Card
If you would like to use PayPal or a credit card to pay for a sponsorship or donation, please click below:
All donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law (Tax ID: 20-7357004)